Dr. Kamar Baloul
When not practicing pediatric dentistry, Dr. Baloul, who is an avid traveler, enjoys visiting friends and family throughout the continental United States and overseas.
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Pediatric Dentistry from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Tufts University
- Master of Science degree in Nutrition from the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry of University of Oklahoma
Dr. Andrew Moawad
Dr. Andrew Moawad is a native of Weymouth, Massachusetts. He provides specialized dentistry for children and adolescents in a “child-friendly environment”. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Moawad focuses on preventative care to help each child grow a healthy smile that will last a lifetime.
In addition to seeing patients in our office, Dr. Moawad provides comprehensive dental treatment with the use of general anesthesia in a hospital setting for children with severe dental problems as well as children with special needs.
In his spare time, Dr. Moawad enjoys the outdoors and participate in various sports activities, he participates and is an avid fan of all sports.
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Pediatric Dentistry from Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science degree in Sociology from University of Massachusetts Boston
Dr. Arifa Bakerywala
Dr. Arifa Bakerywala received her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the Boston University School of Dental Medicine. She then completed her pediatric dental residency at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Her education included advanced studies and specialized training in dentistry for children, adolescents, special needs, and medically compromised patients. At work, she strives to make her patients feel safe and have a wonderful experience in the dental office. She is passionate about educating and empowering parents to create a twofold approach to home dental care.
Dr. Bakerywala is a board-eligible pediatric dentist through the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She is a member of the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr. Bakerywala has an insatiable love for the outdoors and can be found hiking, camping, or simply enjoying the sunshine in her spare time.